Rs.5000 per month can do wonders for you!
I-CAN Financial Solutions is launching a simple long-term financial plan that intends
to fulfill all the basic financial needs of a person with a modest contribution
of Rs. 5,000 per month. This monthly commitment of just Rs. 5,000 by a 30-year old
individual will cover his family against high medical costs, life insurance of the
bread-winner, a retirement corpus of over Rs. 1 crore or a post-retirement income
of Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
What can you get in just Rs. 5,000 per month till the age of 60?
INVEST Rs 5,000 per month GET OVER Rs 1 CRORE at
retirement + Life Cover + Health Insurance
Get over Rs 1 crore at Retirement
25 lakh of Life Insurance cover
Financial Solutions customized
by our experts, especially for you. We have over 800 Mutual Fund Schemes, 22 Life
Insurance and 14 Health Insurance providers for you.
Rs 3 lakh of Health Insurance cover
Post retirement income of Rs 1 lakh
per month for the next 20 years.
- Rs 5000 is saved every month
- He/She starts investing at 30 years of age
- He/She has a spouse and one child
- The retirement fund grows at 12% p.a
- Tax implications have not been taken into consideration.
- The retirement age is 60 years
1. The above workings are part of a basic financial plan with medium to high risk
strategy. The assumption is that the investment corpus can be expected to deliver
returns of appx 12%. Returns & success of such planning is not guaranteed.
2. The above values are approximate workings and may be applicable if you are around
the age of 30 years, married with one child.
3. Exact figures would differ, based on your age & number of children you have.
4. We assume the retirement to be at age of 60. Upto this age the strategy will
have medium to high risk. Till retirement age we plan to accumulate a corpus for
you. Thereafter we advise that major part of your corpus be invested in relatively
lower risk or risk free investment avenues to get uninterrupted income till the
5. All your investments will be made in mutual funds. Please note that mutual funds
carry market risk and past performance does not assure future returns. Please read
the Offer document(s) before investing
6. The life and health insurance cover will be provided by subscribing to appropriate
insurance plans. Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation. For more details
on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before
concluding a sale.
7. It is not mandatory for you to invest in the funds and insurance plans suggested