- Registration to 'services' offered by I-CAN Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (I-CAN)
is voluntary and I have registered for the same after understanding all implications
of I-CAN's services. I also understand that the registration is Non-transferable
and I agree to meet my obligation/s with respect to the registration done and services
availed from I-CAN.
- I understand that:
- The operation and execution of my Instructions are subject to this Agreement, and
the Offer Documents* / Product Brochures of the respective Asset Management Company
(""AMC"") / Insurance Companies / Loan advancing companies and Deposit taking companies.
- My identity on the Website is authenticated by the use of my Login Credentials.
I-CAN will consider Instructions authenticated by my Login Credentials or my registered
eMail Id or Mobile number to have originated from me.
- Under this Agreement, I-CAN's obligations are to:
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of my personal information and my financial
- Ensure that my money and Instructions reach the appropriate AMC / Insurance / Loan
/ Deposit companies.
- Ensure scientific selection of investment products based on my risk profile.
- Respond to my queries relating to the Services promptly and efficiently.
- Under this Agreement, my obligations are to:
- Ensure that the money I invest is from my bank account (I am the primary bank account
holder in case of bank account is held jointly), is from legitimate sources and
is remitted through approved banking channels.
- Keep my Login Credentials safe and secret. Promptly change my Login Credentials
and inform I-CAN of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of my Login Credentials.
- Make an informed investment decision by reading the Offer Documents* / product brochures
of the mutual fund schemes / insurance companies / deposit taking companies and
loan issuers that I am investing in, availing of or subscribing to.
- Seek independent financial planning, legal, accounting, tax or other professional
advice before investing or withdrawing, if I so desire."
- I will not hold I-CAN responsible for:
- Losses incurred because the AMC / Insurance company / Deposit taking company does
not accept my investment request
- Losses incurred because the bank does not honour my ECS Mandate.
- Any disclosures made by I-CAN to any statutory body under any law.
- Any unauthorized access to my account and any loss, financial or otherwise, which
I may incur.
- Any loss, or damage caused because the Website, telephone(s), or office(s) of I-CAN
were not available or accessible.
- Any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred due to delays either at the Bank, Registrar
and Transfer Agency, Insurance company, Deposit taking or Loan giving company or
- Any act that is not I-CAN's obligation in this Agreement. h. Any difficulty or loss
of connectivity to the facility provided by I-CAN to me to view reports of my portfolio
in the online mode.
- I further acknowledge and agree to the following
- I am aware that I-CAN is a registered distributor of mutual funds and receives upfront
and trail commissions from AMCs details of which are available on the Website.
- My transactions will be processed after I-CAN verifies my personal information in
accordance with the Know Your Client (KYC).
("KYC") guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (""SEBI"")
/ Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA), Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- I-CAN does not, and is not obliged to, offer all mutual fund schemes, insurance
plans, loan solutions or deposit schemes for investments / loans. By limiting the
number of schemes on the Website or in its recommended list of schemes / products,
I-CAN does not make any representation as to the quality, bona fides or nature of
any AMC or mutual fund scheme, insurance product, loan product or deposit taking
company or any other representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied.
- For investments using ECS/ Direct Debit, I-CAN will first submit the ECS/ Direct
Debit instruction(s) to my bank. My request for subscription will be sent to the
Manufacturer Company only after receiving confirmation of successful money transfer
to the Manufacturer company's account. Consequently, there may be a lag between
the date ofdebit to my account and date I-CAN submits my request to such companies.
- I-CAN will forward my Instructions to the Manufacturers or their authorized agents
electronically and the Manufacturer or their authorized agents will process the
transactions on the basis of either such electronic instructions or instructions
in physical form. Manufacturers are not obliged to accept my application for investments
in part or in full.
- While the registration with I-CAN is done on a single name basis, I will be able
to invest with any of the Manufacturers jointly with any of my immediate family
members, provided that the first applicant name is the same as the name in which
the registration with I-CAN is done. For such investments, I will have the discretion
to decide on the authority to operate the relevant folios (Any or Survivor) / accounts.
I-CAN will assist to link such investment under my Customer Id so as to enable ease
in tracking my portfolio.
- The data and information provided on the Website or by any agent / advisor of I-CAN
in person does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by me while making
- I-CAN may terminate my registration and/or prevent me from accessing the Website
and/or Services at any j. I-CAN may modify these terms at any time by informing
me. My continued use of the Services will imply my acceptance of the changes.
- Governing laws: The laws of India govern this Agreement. All disputes are subject,
firstly, to mediation, and then by Arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by
I-CAN. The venue of arbitration will be Mumbai.
- Regulatory Caution: I-CAN wishes to reiterate that: Investments in Mutual Funds
/ Unit Linked Insurance plans / Deposits and Loans with floating interest rates
are subject to market risks. Read all scheme/product-related documents carefully.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation with regard to the Insurance Solutions
offered by I-CAN. Customers are advised to read and satisfy themselves of the terms
of the Offer Document/s, and Loan Proposals of Deposit / Loan taking/giving companies
before investing/subscribing to the same. The customer, by signing this form, confirms
that he/she is aware of all the above regulatory cautionsshared by I-CAN and he
has read and understood all the terms of offer of products referred/recommended
* Offer Documents: Collective term for Offer Document, Scheme Information Document